MLB.com Pro Blogs of the Day
These are some of the latest PRO posts within the Major League Baseball family. If you have a post of your own you want to feature, make sure to leave a link in the comments below.
- MLB.com’s Alyson Footer writes about the human side of Lou Gehrig on display in a letter of his.
- On Cloud Conine shares a video by a Marlins fan who won’t shave until Jose Fernandez returns.
- Friar Wire remembers 1984 going into a weekend of celebration of the Padres’ landmark season.
- Curly W Live shares the story of the Nationals’ visit to Walter Reed Medical Center on Monday.
- Better Off Red talks about BP with the Wounded Warrior Project at the Washington Monument.
- Brewers Community Foundation Week begins next week and John & Cait provide all the details.
- Beat writer Bryan Hoch previews the Yankees’ very convenient pair of series in the Windy City.
- Murray Cook has photos and the story behind Canada’s first MLB Field Maintenance Clinics.
- John Thorn’s picture portfolio feature in his Our Game blog is Wide World of Sports-themed.
- Former Major League scout Bernie Pleskoff looks at the D-backs’ hiring of Tony La Russa.
- Jesse Sanchez reports Cuban outfielder Daniel Carbonell is weighing offers from five teams.
- TribeVibe tells how the cook at Progressive Field is growing veggies in the players lot garden.
- MLBPipeline.com’s Jonathan Mayo explores what to make of draft prospect Jacob Gatewood.
- Rays Radio explains how there are plenty of reasons behind the Rays’ sluggish start to 2014.
- Teen Pro Blogger Matthew Nadel reviews a baseball novel in his blog, Baseball with Matt.
The youngest Pro Blogger put together his scouting report on the visiting Reds at Matt’s Bats.