MLB.com Pro Blogs of the Day
These are some of the latest PRO posts within the Major League Baseball family. If you have a post of your own you want to feature, make sure to leave a link in the comments below.
- Vine Line selects the best home opener from each decade of Wrigley Field’s first century.
- Former Major League scout Bernie Pleskoff sees a lot to celebrate with Wrigley’s birthday.
- With Albert Pujols joining The 500 Home Run Club, Alden Gonzalez asks where he ends up.
- The Cutoff Man hails big pressurized performances by the Yankees’ Ellsbury and Tanaka.
- Todd Zolecki writes that with Cole Hamels returning, the Phillies finally are feeling healthy.
- Marlins broadcaster Glenn Geffner shares his pre-game interview with Jose Fernandez.
- Braves Give has images and a story on the team’s Earth Day cleanup at Piedmont Park.
- TribeVibe highlights a veteran and new season ticket holder’s first visit to Progressive Field.
- John & Cait are asking fans to bring winter accessories to Miller Park this weekend for charity.
- A Twintern tells the story of her radio debut and hot dog eating contest with Eric Perkins.
- John Thorn’s fourth Picture Portfolio has an 1880s baseball theme in his Our Game blog.