MLB.com Pro Blogs of the Day
These are some of the latest PRO posts within the Major League Baseball family. If you have a post of your own you want to feature, make sure to leave a link in the comments below.
- Opening Day Countdown Down Under hits 10 days and highlights the Orioles’ Adam Jones.
- The Giants’ Brandon Belt checks in from Spring Training with an update to Brandon and Brandon.
- Beat writer Joe Frisaro explains how expanded replay means an expanded staff for the Marlins.
- Brewers beat writer Adam McCalvy tells the story of a bizarre injury for Francisco Rodriguez.
- The Nationals play their first game under the expanded replay rules and Curly W has details.
- Many Brewers hit the links during an off day, and John & Cait have photos and a story.
- Todd Zolecki has the latest info on another sore shoulder for a Phillies starting pitcher.
- Britt Ghiroli writes about Cal Ripken, Jr. returning to Orioles camp on Wednesday afternoon.
- Bill Chastain serves as eyes and ears for readers with a description of goings-on in Dunedin.
- TribeVibe highlights the All-Star Teachers campaign by MLB, Target and PEOPLE magazine.
- Jon SooHoo posted a gallery of his Cactus League photos in his Dodgers Photog Blog.