MLB.com Pro Blogs of the Day
In case you missed it yesterday, official Major League Baseball historian John Thorn broke the story in his Our Game blog of how President Woodrow Wilson may have been the first to play fantasy baseball:
These are some of the latest PRO posts within the Major League Baseball family. If you have a post of your own you want to feature, make sure to leave a link in the comments below.
- Opening Day Countdown Down Under looks at two Number 25s who had big Opening Days.
- Former scout Bernie Pleskoff spills the beans on AL players he’s targeting for his fantasy team.
- The Phillies Ballgirls reveal exactly how they spent the offseason in their Down the Line blog.
- Alden Gonzalez explains how the Angels will give the new instant replay system a test run.
- Jordan Bastian has quotes from Indians players on the new rules on home plate collisions.
- Around the Horn in KC posted a photo gallery from Tuesday’s intrasquad game in Surprise.
- Brian McTaggart tells how the Astros had some fun with a hitting drill on Day 10 of camp.
- Jose Fernandez wore a GoPro cam for MLB Productions and Joe Frisaro likes the choice.
- Twinsiders provides a photo recap of the team’s day at Spring Training camp in Fort Myers.
- Reds beat writer Mark Sheldon shares his dining recommendation for fans headed to Arizona.
- Beyond the Ballpark details the recent graduation held for the Compression for Life program.
- TribeVibe takes a trip down memory lane with construction photos of the Indians’ ballpark.