MLB.com Pro Blogs of the Day
These are some of the latest PRO posts within the Major League Baseball family. If you have a post of your own you want to feature, make sure to leave a link in the comments below.
- Opening Day Countdown Down Under marks 31 days remaining with a famous Number 31.
- Former Major League scout Bernie Pleskoff identifies the key position players for each AL team.
- Start preparing for your fantasy draft with MLB.com Fantasy 411‘s 2014 composite projections.
- Brian McTaggart was in Astros camp when Roger Clemens arrived to work with the pitchers.
- Joe Frisaro looks at all that Marlins ace Jose Fernandez has accomplished at a young age.
- MLB historian John Thorn examines the question of who were the fastest pitchers in history.
- Jennifer Langosch answers a question about the Cardinals possibly going back to Whiteyball.
- Bryan Hoch has details on Masahiro Tanaka’s bullpen session and a busy day in Tampa.
- Phillies Insider writes that Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg has been instilling his work ethic.
- Britt Ghiroli has photos and quotes from Suk-min Yoon’s Tuesday introduction as an Oriole.
- The Giants are hard at work preparing for the season and SF Giants Photos has the evidence.
- John & Cait invite fans to join them at Miller Park on April 2 for the 6th annual Weather Day.
- Scott Reifert passes on some of the sights and sounds from White Sox camp in his blog.
- Greg Johns offers up his account and photos of Robinson Cano’s first day in Mariners camp.
- Groundskeeping guru Murray Cook provides an update on the field preparations in Panama.