MLB.com Pro Blogs of the Day
These are some of the latest PRO posts within the Major League Baseball family. If you have a post of your own you want to feature, make sure to leave a link in the comments below.
- Greg Johns describes the scene at the Mariners’ unveiling of $240 million signing Robinson Cano.
- Curt Smith profiles 2014 Ford C. Frick Award recipient Eric Nadel in his Voices of the Game blog.
- TribeVibe looks back at a number of Indians’ favorite moments from 2013, complete with a slideshow.
- The Nationals encourage fans to join them in a Week of Giving, as Curly W Live details the team’s plans.
- John & Cait are here to help holiday shoppers with A Woman’s Guide to Choosing the Perfect Holiday Gift.
- In light of some recent contracts, Anthony DiComo thinks the Mets got a pretty good deal in David Wright.
- 1 Citizens Bank Way spreads holiday cheer with a Phillies-themed version of “The Twelve Days of Christmas.”
- Beat writer Joe Frisaro examines the Marlins’ unfinished business, including re-signing Giancarlo Stanton.
- Carrie Muskat writes that Ron Coomer will be joining Cubs radio broadcasts as an analyst in 2014.
- Rays Radio spoke with executive VP Andrew Friedman at the conclusion of this week’s Winter Meetings.